Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Disabled v Mother and Child

Hiya Blogerettes!

We went to that Sainsbury's at Cannock's Orbital centre today, chauffeured by my mum, as I can't drive again until after my transplant - bah! - and being cold and miserable (or despite it being cold and miserable) all the disabled parking spaces were taken near the entrance...

There were however some mother and child spaces still available....So, as I can't walk far with my oxygen cylinder over my shoulder, we parked in one of those...

A 4X4 "Chelsea Tractor" pulled up next to me with a posh looking 40-something driving and her two five-or-sex-year-old brats screaming at each other....

She took a look at us and said: "Do you know these are mother and child spaces only?"

I took a look at her and said: "I didn't choose to be dying...But you chose to have those brats...Who are big and ugly enough to walk more than 10 yards to the supermarket.."

Ok so I overrated the melodrama for her benefit (and for yours!) but you get the idea...

She stormed off muttering something under her breath....And I felt 10 foot tall...!

I bet they live five minutes from school but still drops them off in that "thing"...LOL...Obesity beckons.

Seriously...Am I right?

Anyway....they have forecast a very cold night in Old Blighty....down to -10c in some places.....so time for a hot bath....Ciao! xxx








1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    Aaron....its because neither lung works very well after being attacked by the CF, pneumonia and other medical probs.....thanks for the support though...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home