Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Me Plc and Nachos For Tea

Bloogereenos,

Just a quickie ({ooer)) as am off to Newcastle tomorrow for my three month biopsy and further prodding and poking....

If everything is clear BE WARNED....I may be allowed to go round visiting some of you and may soon be allowed back on the road.

I did go for my first outdoor cycle today - just around the block - and I will definitely suffer for it tomorrow!

I am now a company. (Don't laugh!) Don't worry Richard Branson, its only really for tax purposes. But it does feel kind of grand. Can I call myself my own CEO now?

Good luck to BB and JB who are dog-sitting (not literally I hope) in rural Somerset. The exercise will make you fitter and happier people I'm sure! lol

Oh yes and thanks for the meal on Friday night my Stafford buddies. Izzy and Charlotte were as lovely as ever (these are V and C's gorgeous cats.)

One potato, two potatoes, three potatoes, four....
You have no double chin, you're both lovely that's for sure.
I almost took the 'muesli' and denied the mice a treat,
But am looking forward to more nachos, the next time we all meet!


It means something to those who were there on Saturday! lol....Hey next time the first rounds on me!

MUSIC: Arctic Monkeys - Yes I have the new album
Moby: Hotel (Chinese Version)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home