Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Yes...But is Kate a 'Blogette' too? x

Bloggers,

So much has happened over Christmas. Just like all your Yuletides so I thought instead of boring you with my drivle I would post some piccies up instead as I upload them from the camera. New Year's Eve I am hosting a 'Banish The Winter Blues' dinner party for nine friends and am frantically trying to get everything sorted. There is a 'blue' theme to the evening and surprises are guaranteed - only some being intentional I am sure. Back to the hot stove.

Hugs to you all. Including Clare from Hazleslade Post Office who made my day with a smile when I was feeling low. That kind of thing makes one's day.

Emma and Mark - you haven't changed ONE BIT and to the paper which has just refused to pay me for all the work of mine it has published since September....Instant Karma's gonna get you.


HAPPY NEW YEAR my lovely Bloggers and Bloggettes. See you all soon and may 2006 be the best year ever invented!











Xmas pics....loads to follow. MY ROBOSPIAN ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home