Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Oh Penguin Where Art Thou?


Blogtanian and the (free) Bloggeteers!

How are thou? I am back from Newcastle in one piece - via an on-train incident and lots of freezing northern-ness. Wrote so much in my journal to concise it into a single blog will take a whole evening methinks.

I will write an update asap (probably tomorrow) as seem to be snowed under with form-filling, CD-reviewing and general 'stuff'.

I also registered for the ECDL Advanced (BCS-3) I.T. evening course....(just so I can be even more of a computer geek!) - ALTHOUGH I am STILL awaiting my certificate for the Clait Plus (bah!)...until then...here's some penguins....(They don't like rat food...but have a taste for couch potatoes.)

PS: I had a Japanese friend 'Kaz' who couldn't say 'Penguin' - he always used to say 'Pengin' and it made me laugh so much when I was tipsy...He got his revenge by getting me to repeat Japanses swearwords!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home