Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm Home!

Hello Blogettes,

Gosh its been AGES hasn't it....Well as you all know by now I have had my double lung transplant and now have part of someone who has passed away living on, through me. Its an honour and just so amazing.

I am on SO many tablets it's unreal...but the amount will slowly reduce... so excuse me if I'm away with the fairies (although that is nothing new eh?)

Don't worry I will put the eventful saga and some pictures on the blog over the weekend...(including those of the lovely nurses from ward 27a)

..The house has been 'decorated' inside and out by friends and neighbours and the odd relative or two. For this I thank you!

They even tied some yellow ribbons round the old oak tree outside the house! (and up the road)

BBC Midlands Today and Inside Out are coming to do some filming on Monday....so if anyone is about and wants to help recreate my 'coming home' give us a call!

Until tomorrow.....

Oh yes....Hotmail decided to delete my entire inbox between March and the end of October! Bah! If anyone knows how to get it all back.....please let me know.

See you all VERY SOON!

Music: Brian Eno, The Rakes, Maximo Park, Mylo, The Arctic Monkeys

3 Comments:

  • At 11:54 pm, Blogger Kiera said…

    Woohoo! Great to have you back blogging, Marky.

    xx

     
  • At 6:02 pm, Blogger Tinypoppet said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    Am so pleased you are home, and ready to start enjoying your new life! YAY you! Take care, xxx

     
  • At 7:39 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    Suzanne......are you Sarah's sister? x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home