Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, July 11, 2011

Chester Rocks - Mark wilts


Hello, Well, hello Bloggettes. Sorry if I have deserted you. I still love you... We had the annual cricket tour to Weston-Super-Mare - to mark the 20th anniversary of the club... It was exciting - great weather and the hotel opposite burnt down!

I came back with a bit of an infection - the GP gave me antibiotics. I still haven't had a referral to a dermatologist (the greasy skin is a side effect of the anti-rejection drugs) - apparently he hasn't got the info from Newcastle...

Then I have had two weekend in Chester - one with Chester Rocks.... and one at Chester Races - good company and good times...

Work is busy - my colleague is on long term sick and my other one is working for Cream three days a week so am basically on my own.. and snowed under.

The cats were messing on the beds too last week.. Still waiting for the cat flat to be fitted and they are scared to go out! I can't have cat litter around...

Well next weekend is the final of Halton's Got Talent 4 - I am a special guest, having judged the heats... should be a goods night..

Chat soon(ish)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home