Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, October 15, 2010

Amsterdamning and Liiverpool

Hello Bloggettes, Went for my check up at Liverpool and lung capacity increased to 25 per cent - stragnely it is always a couple of percentage lower in Liverpool than Newcastle - but it was even up here on last time... Back of the net...

They did fail to get any blood out of me for my M.O.T though... Their loss!

Ihad a trainee nurse following me around, which I didn't mind, because she was hot. Its hard to make small talk when you are being prodded, poked, blowing into machines and being pricked by needles though..

The new doctor assumed I couldn't do any kind of sport with my low capacity. It just goes to show what application can do..

A former fellow athlete at the Transplant Games has twice my lung capacity (almost) and is on oxygen 10 hours a day.....

It shows daily swims, gyms or table tennis sessions work for me....

On a lighter note - I booked a flight to Amsterdam today! Whoop whoop xx

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home