Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lung (mis)function

Howdee Bloggers, Has it really been about six years since I started this blog? Glad some people are still 'clicking' on me...

I had my usual check up in Liverpool and my lung function was up - but then I was told the new machine is reading too high - so my real number is down... But this time for the last two years I have been very ill in hospital around Xmas - so its a bonus.

The real difference this time is having decent central heating. My last house didn't have it and last year mine in this house blew up!

I am still doing the daily exercise, swim or gym or table tennis which is keeping my lung at 20 to 25 per cent... Now I need to not put weight on over Christmas before my Newcastle appointment on January 10/11th...

If I don't see you in Cannock Wood or Widnes over Christmas,,,, enjoy! I'm off to the German Market in Manchester. Thank God for flexi afternoons! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home