Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Smash cake

Hello Folks - Busy time here. I have been in Holland seeing people I used to live with and know a few years ago - and had a damn good time.. I had forgotten what I missed and didn't miss about the place - which is always good...

It was very cold though. And travelling on EasyJet had little room for woolies! Thank God for the powers of mulled winem cake, beer and coffee (although not all at the same time)..

Stayed with Erik (which whom I appeared on a Nick Cave single cover) and Gerbri who I had many adventures with in Australia, and met up with Marjon and Mary too...

It was great to see Utrecht again as well as Amsterdam... I got home on the Thursday, went to a wedding on a Friday, family meal on Saturday and on Sunday was back up in Widnes to help with the Broadway to The Brindley workshops...bracing -11.5c on the M6..

This week I had circuits on Monday, Gervase Phinn on Tuesday and the HEARTS panto on Wendesay (oh yes I did) and have one night in before Interpol tomorrow....

Living life to the full one could say! xx

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home