Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, August 22, 2011

Knee-d dem medals



Hello,


Well the UK Transplant Games in Belfast was my best ever. I picked up a gold medal and three bronzes and had a really good time with cool people...


Carmel stayed with me and I also met Michelle (an old school friend) and Pauline (who I also knew from Korea) during the fun.


I did tear a knee ligament - probably while throwing the javelin - and did the same to my ankle trying to supid barefoot girl treading on a broken glass at my BBQ...

Then this weekend I spent a lovely time in dirty north London with the lovely Sally... 400 mile round drive not good for my knee and ankle.. Oh well...


Isn't Golders Green a dump - we ended up on our hotel room with wine, X-Factor and face packs!


Oh I almost forgot, despite limited exercise in the last fortnight for obvious reasons my lung function was over 30 per cent for the first time in more than two years... x







Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home