Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Toon Army, CT Scans and Snoring Men!

Click here to read my story which made the front of this week's Mercury!CLICK....

I am back from Newcastle....(Biopsy, CT scan, ward of snoring men, interesting people, knackered......)

The outcome of it all is my lung function is still down slightly and they don't yet know why. It may still be something I picked up from the building work.

But it is nothing they cant treat and there is no sign of rejection (good thing!)

I will write more later (as am at the council!)....Chill!) xxx....Off for a meal straight from work.....(must remember to pick up beer....must remember to pick up beer)...

(The supermarket is next to the prostiture area of Walsall....But I won't be picking up anything else but alcohol...!) Honest!

Congrats to Aunty Judy who is now a published story teller!

Oh yes...those Green Dream pics are still online. CLICK. To listen to my 'compositions' take a look at my myspace site CLICK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home