Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Way-Aye Mon


Hiya Folks/Folkettes,

It's gonna be a quick 'un! I was meant to go and watch the Transplant Games in Bath today...but decided 3 hours drive to stand in the rain wasn't my cup of tea.

Instead I went to Lichfiel and then got on well with a couple of job applicatins and brought my CV up to date. It was my day of taking the once-a-week medication which makes me tired.

So I avoided the gym and went for a long swim instead. I had the whole pool to myself for while. Then there was just Abi from the yoga class..cool.

Tomorrow I am playing cricket in Yoxall (weather permitting) then on Monday and Tuesday I will be in Newcastle-upon-Tyne for my check-up. :(

Wednesday and Thursday I will be at Walsall Council's press office then next weekend is CREAMFIELDS...Me, Rich and Marta are going. Dancing through the night to so many bands will be incredible. Prodigy, Zutons, Goldfrapp, Gnarls Barkley...etc etc.

We hope to meet the 'Leeds (Sri Lanka) Crew' there too.....

The kittens are still gorgeous and creating. We are keeping them indoors at the moment because the sewerage people are working in the garden (big holes).

With the workmen working in the house too there is nowhere quiet at the moment. Good job I'm busy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home