Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Newcastle Blues

Hello Folks,

So what's new? Well I feel old. I had a good workout down the gym, (because it was raining and I thought the cricket was cancelled - it wasn't) then played cricket - all on Sunday. Monday I felt shit! Damn that treadmill.

I had a bit of a temperature. But as I was due to go to Newcastle on Tuesday left it for them to sort out....

They said it could be an infection brought on by all the building work in the housem, scarring tissue or slight rejection...

I am going back early next week for a biopsy - if I am still alive after Creamfields.

It was nice to have a meal with Sarah and sample a bit of Geordie life - but I would have rather not gone back to quickly!

I did have two interesting train journeys (to and from Burton) though....Lots of Scandis and people returning from V Festival on Monday - fat people on Tuesday.

While my room was decorated I stayed at Eddie's house. But I was at Walsall Council all day Wednesday and Thurssday so avoided most of the worst of it.

So I am hoping to complete an application for a job at Wolverhampton Council tonight before badminton - and getting back on the fitness drive tomorrow after my computer class.

See you after Creamfields and my biopsy.....Pain is SO CLOSE to pleasure eh?

Tootle Pip! (Great to see Villa above Chelsea in the league eh?)

PS: What a surprise - so many people managed to write their names and pass GCSEs this year. Why don't they just take the top 10 per cent of the year and give them As. the next 20 and give them Bs etc? It is ridiculous to have the exams so easy now. It also makes a mockery of all of us who took them in the 80s and 90s!

Book: Train Man (Cult Japanese novel)

CLICK FOR MUSIC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home