Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Life and Grime


Hello Folks/folkettes,

How art thou this fine morrow?

First of all an apology. Sorry for not mentioning it before but OF COURSE everyone I work with is a babe - it goes without saying.

Thanks for all the comment on the last blog. Its nice to know people are reading it.

Portia has been a 'problem' cat this week. Nasty Ginger (the foul smelling, dirty cat from down the road) scared her and she bolted.....it took til 5am to find her....on a nirghbours roof.

This was the night after we lost her on our roof and couldn't coax her back in. I was this close to putting the kittens on eBAy! lol

This week I was filmed by the MA student and her daughter. They were very nice and it was quite fun. UI was filmed on my bike, playing badminton, at the gym....gosh.

I also spent a couple of days at Walsall Council's press office. I desicded one day to spend my lunchbreak swimming in the 'brine' baths over the road from the office.

Unfortunately they should be renamed 'Grime' baths (thanks to Dan for that one!) The changing rooms were mucky, the pool itself was full of kids and it cost £3.15...

On Friday I met up with Dave B for lunch in Stafford and then went to V and C's for coffee - all very cordial eh? If I was a lady I could be one of the 'ladies who lunch'.

Apparently the hotel we are staying at for our cricket tour this year is on a gay website.....So we are having our new team shirts done in pink (all true!)

The gym is going well and I am still improcing my times and distances. I don't know whether I will be up to the standard to do the 'circuit' - got 3 weeks left!

My PC came back from being repaired yesterday. (A: drive still not working!!!) So I am well behind on the TSN magazine stuff...

"Don't get taken in by a suntan and a grin"...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey chicky pie!
    HC is up and running on pure adrenaline again... good reason to party. Fancy lunch?
    HC xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home