Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, July 13, 2006

V vs Creamfields


Hello Bloggfans,



Firstly - some of you may remember my old homepage I set up as part of an evening course last year......Most of the links are still active.. CLICK

Hope you are all enjoying the sun! Its been another busy one in Mark Towers this week! 80 people for coffee on Saturday night - and they all loved the kittens!!!

Sunday morning cousins J, M and O came over. Monty helped me with some PC problems....almost sorted now....(Famous last words!)

CWCC thrashed Essington and Great Wyrley on Sunday but we tied with Hammerwich Cavaliers on Wednesday...All this running is great for me - but knackering.

Batting on Wednesday in the 20overs game I was breathing like a rapist on speed - praying each ball would reach the boundry so I didn't have to run....some chance!

I picked Sarah up from Burton station on Tuesday and we hit the PG on the eve...

On Wednesday we went for an early walk/run over Castle Run (she mostly ran, I mostly walked) and spent most of the day wilting around Lichfield.

I played cricket in the evening while S got Prague tips from Ian - (Mr Prague). Then S and I spent the evening going through pictures of us both in Australia in 2000.

On Thursday we went to Watford (two-and-a-half hours drive each way) so she could meet up with Laura and catch the plane to the Czech capital....

We couldn't get tickets to V festival so are thinking about going to Creamfields this year - Acts include The Prodigy, Paul Van Dyk and Oakenfold...join us!

Am about to go and play badminton - no rest for the wicked. I am off to see Hannah in Cambridge tomorrow for the weekend. Tally Ho and all that.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home