Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Newcastle v Mold


Weekly update of all things Markish…

I went to Newcastle on Monday night – Sarah cooked me the stir-fry she does and we caught up on the gossip etc…

Newcastle was a bit of a disappointment to be honest. My lung capacity was the same as last time – so at least it has stopped going down…

I did want an action plan – but the response seemed to be ‘wait and see’. I did feel like a naughty boy sent to the headmaster’s office…

Got back Tuesday night. Wednesday I went to Mold in Wales for a meeting…The air is very fresh there despite the name.. It took an a hour-and-a-half to get back to Widnes though, because of the traffic...
I now have built up more flexitime than I am allowed to 'spend' ho hum.....

I may brave Widnes at night this weekend as Emma is coming down from Kilmarnock for the weekend....Any suggestions welcome....
Pixie Love xxx

3 Comments:

  • At 12:28 pm, Blogger Sally said…

    Hi Mark,
    I just wanted to say hello and what a great blog. I have a little brother (32yrs) who has cf and is waiting for a double lung transplant, we have had 3 calls so far. He is in hos at the moment after catching a virus, but hopefully out soon. Its very scary not knowing what is ahead so great being able to read what someone else has already been through. I really hope your lungs settle down and things start improving.
    Take care
    Salx

     
  • At 8:30 am, Blogger Mark said…

    Thanks Sally - you rock!

     
  • At 1:01 pm, Blogger HERBIE said…

    Hi Mark
    Linda Robbins here from Florida, it was so good to catch up with you at Christmas and pleased to read you have settled well in your new job
    Please say hello to your mum and has she a web site so we can contact her?
    Best regards
    The Robbins family

     

Post a Comment

<< Home