Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sandbach Sunday


Hi Folks,

Closing in on 15,500 hits on my blog...Well done you people!

Busy week....Work is still going fine..I am still waiting to hear from the hospital regarding the scan/next way forward after my bout of chronic rejection....

I tried to sign on with a GP up here and got a very grumpy man called Dr Chon....I know its s stereotype but aren't Chinese doctors meant to be happy and wise?

Perhaps I caught him on a bad day...

I spent all day Saturday waiting for the gas man who decided not to come so my Sunday the four walls of my house were doing my head in...

Luckily I had arranged to go and see my friend Caroline in Sandbach and we had a good time drinking cofee, eating veggieburgers and watching 'Celebrity' BB..

I have been saying that people seem to be ignoring in BB is the most racist person there was Jermaine 'I called my son Jermajesty' Jackson who said he would never go with a white woman and called Jade and her mother 'White trash'.....(he was right of course!)

But I have since been told he was just quoting who goes on shows like Trisha as being 'white trash'..I

It was all edited to bring out the worst in people and the over-reaction from the mediawas a nightmare....

If the the media were as 'offended' as they pretended they were - why keep showing the incidence...But the sad thing is Jade Goody STILL probably has a career (whatever her career is)..

I hear OXO cube sales have rocketted....lol

Shilpa was by far the most intelligent and likeable person in there (apart from the amazingly bizarre Cleo of course)...But people are already saying it was a fix to save Channel4's face...I don't think so...Who else could have won...Ian 'Mr Boring' Steps....I don't think so!)

I think I should get out more. Chicken Curry Rules - buy it on a t-shirt...

Gorgeous Michelle D - sorry to paraphrase our emails in this entry but you always being out the best in me - you and I definitely would make cash out of the t-shirts though!

PixieLove xxx

10 Comments:

  • At 9:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cleo..... lets face it .... you would!

     
  • At 9:37 am, Blogger Mark said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:37 am, Blogger Mark said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:37 am, Blogger Mark said…

    Oh yes....Kenny Everett died when Erik and I were in Ireland,,days before we came to see you in Cardiff matey! Factoid

     
  • At 8:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dr Chon..or Dr Chan? Dr Chan is my Doctor who gave me a bollocking about Erin not eat meat.....like I haven't tried!! Hope you're well.x

     
  • At 5:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:18 am, Blogger Mark said…

    Claire...It is one and the same...I feel sorry for you and Erin...he scared me to death and all because the receptionist hadn't registered me properly... Happy dayz eh? Hugging you...

     
  • At 9:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    current claim to fame, i stole Dr Alice Roberts'(BBC2)goldfish when i was at uni

     
  • At 8:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is a BBC2 goldfish? Is it one disproportionately ethnic and gay?

     
  • At 11:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she is on BBC2 on Tuesday's indeed even more of a media tart than you.

    a bbc2 golfish probably reads the guardian

    anyone seen skins on E4, great show

     

Post a Comment

<< Home