Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, February 02, 2007

Dumpy!


Hello folks…Well I am sure I will see some of you tonight at the Dumpy gig at The Park Gate…It has been a long week for many reasons…

It will be strange going back to Staffordshire for the first time in weeks too!

I got the scan results which weren’t too good so we won’t dwell on them…They have bumped up my meds anyway.

Been into a bit of a routine – home from work, hot bath, food – which seems to get me feeling a lot better and breathing easier before I hit the sack.

I am hoping that with the increase meds I may be eventually be able to do a bit of exercise, which will help me make the best of what lung capacity I have left…

At the moment I can hardly get up a set of stairs so I have to try something…or I will go mad…No REALLY I will…

It seems so distant that just two months ago I was going to the gym and doing 15 mins on the treadmill…

I have been busy at work making contacts within and without the council and getting publicity for stuff including our Youth Parliament and a rap and hip-hop workshop.

Sorry this is a mega short update…but its that Friday feeling time and I have an M6 traffic jam to hit!

8 Comments:

  • At 3:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mr A

    We are all routing for you matey

    Catch up soon Dumpmeister!

    Mr F

     
  • At 10:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops lonog time no stalking!

    I continue to hope you feel better soon, MUCH better.

    ..And that the meds bump up so you can get off ur behind and do some much wanted exercise!

    ThinkingofYou, The frog(!) ;)

     
  • At 4:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i thought that was due to a restraining order......

     
  • At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    obviously the temporary restraining order must have ellapsed.

     
  • At 12:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mr F..in Brum for a wedding at weekend so will see the family W on Friday night for Balti..Any messages for them? MARK

     
  • At 1:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mr A

    i will not divulge your exact wereabouts this weekend given it would appear the restraining order has ellapsed and i fear the local bobby could not cope with the influx or the Mr A fan club

    Mr F

     
  • At 1:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mr A

    tell him he is a c@nt :)

    Mr F

     
  • At 1:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kylie is single again...

    we all live in hope and other halves live in fear...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home