Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Ligament lament

Its been a busy few weeks Blog-ettes, including a couple of visits to London (nasty, dirty place - why would ANYONE want to live there???) And a torn ligament in my ankles...

The latter has left me unable to really exercise for eight weeks - I am putting on weight and getting very frustrated...

It was done trying to stop a psycho girl at my BBQ barefoot stamping on some glass - She was out of control and not my favourite person...

In other news the cats came to stay the sun got hot and went away again (as did they!)

Strangely my hospital visit after my ankle injury showed best lung function in more than a year!

I had an appointment at St Helen's Hospital to try and solve a side effect of my anti-rejection drugs - greasy skin.. The cures all seem to have worse side effects apparently...

Time to consult! x

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 pm, Blogger lynne said…

    Hi there Mark, just thought of you and took a look at your blog, lovely to see all you have achieved since we last met. I do hope all is going as well as possible for you. I am still in NY, it has been three years now and I love it. I also still am doing my bit for CF via teaching. I come back two or three times a year so hope that one day our paths may cross again. Only socially I may add. In the meantime, very best wishes as always, Lynne

     
  • At 7:40 pm, Blogger Sparky said…

    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home