Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Back in The Wood (briefly...)


Hello - WIth the gales trying to blow my house away here in Cheshire it may be time to catch up on some blogging...

It was the first time in a few years I got the while of Christmas to New Year off I think... So I made the most of it..

I went back to Cannock Wood on Xmas Eve - (good night at the Park Gate), Christmas Day my mum had all the neighbours in (then pub) and Boxing Day was the family do in Halesowen...

I came back to Widnes for a couple of days and then went up to Newcastle for New Year (see pic!) and then to Gateshead (to see Sarah and see The Lady - brilliant film)..

Health wise I had a few sugar level issues at the end of the year so I am going to be fitted with a device to monitor then 24/7 for a few days to see when they peak and trough.

This year I have got a lot of plans - which will take energy and time.. Hope work doesn't keep me occupied 24/7...

As well as the day job I may well be doing some promotion for a well known author...

Tottle pip and happy 2010 to all my blogg-ettes....


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home