Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, February 25, 2005

Scissor Sisters v Cannock

Bloggadoos!

I went into Cannock today to try and get my phone sorted....I still can't download 'truetones' - those ringtones that sound like real songs...

For the second time the people at the Orange shop couldn't help me....nor could the people at the Orange call centre!

In the end I downloaded a Scissor Sisters track to the Mp3 part of my phone...but we still couldn't turn it into a ringtone...

They suggested I download something from the Orange website onto my computer, attached my phone to the PC and put the Mp3 file into 'my documents'...

If I could get behind the PC to plug my phone into the USB port I would!!!

At least the exercise of walking round Cannock did me good....with all the snow I have been reduced to using an exercise bike for the last couple of days!

I think Gremlins are following me as I my PC kept crashing tonight....it always does it when I am chatting to someone interesting on MSM!!!

C'est la vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home