Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More Media Whoring

Bloggettes,

Just a quickie - oooer madam- I am being interviewed at the gym by Radio WM today....it will be broadcast on Thursday or Friday morning on Adrian Goldberg's Breakfast Show....

I will be in Oxford or London so please liisten and tell me what you think? xxx CLICK

I reviewed the new Erasure single on Ciao and my Nunswell Park article should be in the Mercury this week along with the village news and other bits and bobs....Keep the faith xxxx

If Take-A-Break issue 14 is out...I am in that as well....Well it keeps the bank manager happy!

Radio WM have given me a day 'in the office' with them later this month. More contact building. I hope to take up Midland Today's offer of a work placement soon too. I almost live at The Mailbox!

Just had a really nice e-mail from Midlands Today actually form the health reporter who reckons I am the 'best PR person he has ever met' . Perhaps, being a top TV reporter, he could be a reference for me!!!

It is now Wedneday (I am adding this bit)....Met Vickie and Gracie today before the gym. I got interviewed by Charlotte for WM (I should get a free month membership for mentioning Cannons on air shouldn't I?)

It was another of those days where I bumped into everyone...including ANDY WEST (looking very sporty....apart from his Leeds top)

Well off for a meal at the Chet in Stafford with Victoria. I was going to their house, but her hubbie Colin has got a cold and I don't want one of those...Love and bubbles to one and all!

Oh yes and we bumped into Tony Raba...blast from the past eh? He was in top form. He still goes shooting little animals and drinks from Britain!

Book: Robert Llewellyn: Punchbag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home