Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Sunday, March 12, 2006

9,000 and Counting!


Look another pic from my Newcastle escapade. I got a complaint I don't put the links in often enough.....so here's a few to get on with.

CLICK to see my pictures
CLICK to e-mail me
CLICK to see me read the news
CLICK to read some of my reviews
CLICK to hear some of my dance tracks




Bloggettes,

Oh yes...that's the lovely Sarah in the photo...not me!

This blog has now had 9,000 visitors...WELL DONE EVERYONE! I am full of cold so have had a very dull weekend! I went to the gym to be 'Jodie'fied and bumped into Fay (in the hot tub). Talk about blast from the past eh? I have been busy writing. I have the village news to finish + a talk to give to Brownhills '41' Club about transplantation tomorrow AND have to finish an application I'm doing.

Perhaps this cold is God's way of telling me to stay in and get on with stuff.....and its snowing!

SInce I didn't have a coming home pasty after my travels, I am thinking of a 'delayed 30th/new lungs/homecoming' do at the Park Gate....Graham said a long time ag he'd give me a room for it. Whaddyathink?

Back The Kid has today launched a petition to call for better access to care for children with cystic fibrosis (CF), the UK's most common life-threatening, inherited disease. Back The Kid is inviting CF patients, their families, friends, healthcare team and the general public across the UK to visit www.backthekid.com, also launched today, and register their support.

I am currently tapping mt toes to Jimmy Somerville's greatest hits. Shame on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home