Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sparky Choons xxx


Pic: My new little car feels the cold!

Hiya,

Firstly. You can now listen to my technopop tinkering at http://www.myspace.com/sparkychoons

Its not meant to be serious. I just did them as something to cycle to in the mornings. he he.

Anyway. How is it going? As you see I picked my new car up on Friday from the dealership.

I named it KT Corsa and its CD player was Christened with an Ultravox Album!

Its now more than a year since I last flirted with death (not including the transplant of course!) My old lungs burst a blood vessel and I was on the floor of a Birmingham bathroom convinced I was close to death. And I was right.

I bring this up (well I brought up SO MUCH blood that night..lol) because Uncle B came round to pick up my car with me and he was talking about it. It was my lowest ebb I think...or one of them.

Auntie J was coming along (she who got a colt following when she took over this blog when I was in hospital) but she had a cold - I don't need colds c'est moment!

I went to the village 'Skittles' night on Friday night. I saw a lad I went to First School with and he is ...guess....a teacher in Taiwan, doing exactly the same as I did in Korea.

Today I decided to undo all the damage the wine did last night by fighting the snow to go for my cycle AND bite the bullet and go to the gym (I had to officially join and spend money today!)

I also went to get some passport pics done....don't worry I am not going travelling again (yet) but need them for various forms and applications.

Tomorrow is Cannock's 'Organic Good Fair' - Cannock and organic, not oft mentioned in the same sentence eh?

Then off to Diana's b'day do at a Malaysian resaurant in Burntwood (I hope to fit in a cycle and visit to the pub with the usual suspects too!)

Oh yes....next time I will tell you about Simon's pop website! lol....Monday I am going to a speech therapist to try and get my voice less hoarse (they reckon it was all the tubes put down my throat during the op!) - then I am off to Newcastle for poking, prodding and meeting up with Sarah.

Off now to watch 'Anita and Me' Uber-Yams!!!!! Talking of which...thanks for the letter you...and enjoy the piste!

MUSIC: Panic! At The Disco, Icceland Airwaves (Icelandic Compilation)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:55 pm, Blogger Savidge Reads said…

    Hey there you!

    Cheers for the name check. Not impressed with Panic At the Disco! Have added a link to your blog on mine!

    Hope all is well!?

    Simon

     
  • At 12:57 pm, Blogger Savidge Reads said…

    Hey there you, cheers for the mention. I named a daily blog after your delightful nickname! Hope your checking popsalvage and my blog now and then, you have a mention! Couldnt find you in Pick me Up!

     
  • At 12:57 pm, Blogger Savidge Reads said…

    Hey there you, cheers for the mention. I named a daily blog after your delightful nickname! Hope your checking popsalvage and my blog now and then, you have a mention! Couldnt find you in Pick me Up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home