Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, April 12, 2006







Pics: Nick 'n' Liz, Me with drink, Sign in Tintern Police Station window


Well...I thought I would indulge myself and finally put more pics on my site http://groups.msn.com/marksucks and on this site for those too lazy to press 'click' on a link!

I believe the cricket season round these parts started on Sunday - but was snowed off after 20 overs. On the Daily Telegraph Fantasy Cricket stakes.....I hope to do battle with many of you over the coming weeks.

Been a busy week so far as I have had two Staffs County Council applications to be in. I am taking them in tomorrow, then meeting Nicole for coffee then playing badminton.

I'm spending the weekend with Caroline in Smoke-on-Stench...hoping to forget the fact I have a nasty biopsy in Newcastle-upon-Tyne next week.

Well must dash.....luv ya 'n leave ya...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home