Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, April 07, 2006

Tintern Abbey

Hiya Blogettes,

Sorry this hasn't been updated for a few days but its been a bit manic in Mark-ville.

I am off to see Nick and Liz in Tintern Abbey for the weekend and hope to give you the full goss when I come back about what I have been up to.

Hi to Kate's mum by the way. Your daughter was the perfect waitress on Monday and hugs to Emily who is in hospital at the moment, but has her computer by the bedside and may be bored enough to read this!

Also hi to Clare who I expect will be training for her run as I write this. How fit? Very fit!

Time to make some cheesy mash for my lunch! Love you all (well not all) (well some more than others!) xx

MUSIC: Rammstein, Panic At The Disco, Libertines

PS: I have put a couple of new reviews on my ciao page in the last few days....http://www.ciao.co.uk/account.php/MemberId/5490820

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger Tinypoppet said…

    YAY I got a personal message!! Thank you Mr, am really hoping to get out on monday after 2 1/2 weeks, so not too bad.

    Hope you are enjoying the hecticness, chat soon xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home