Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bob, Sue and Yoga Too!


Hiya Folks,

Just another quickie (ooer) this time.

One thing I forgot to put on last week was that I hgad a visit from Bob and Sue - who Sarah and I stayed with in Perth, Australia back in 2000.

I think the connection was my dad was Bob's best man way back in the 60s and they worked together when they were young.

They just popped in. What a nice surprise eh? Its not every day you get surprise guests from Australia.

I also forgot to mention the Eric Bogle 'gig'....Or perhaps my mind just blanked it!

The 'usual suspects' actually did drinks at the Park Gate on Sunday - its been a while eh lads?!

In fact I went to the pub 3 times in 2 days as we went with J+B (Auntie J who occasionally writes a bit in my blog and became an instant cult figure!) and then for a cricket meeting the same night....

(Thinks about a pint of Irish cider with ice in it......hmmmmmm)

Monday was pretty hectic because Eddie and co started working on the house, re-doing the central heating and doing loads of other stuff.

It means the poor kittens are locked in the dining room for most of the day.

Luckily the next few days are pretty busy so I don't think I will be in much (and therefore not in their way much!)

I had a meeting today with Neil from the TSN. I am editing their magazine for them. Talking of which...I had better start doing something!

Cocktail party tonight next to the Botanical Gardens, Birmingham. Too hot!!!!

Talking of hot....I went to the gym and did yoga yesterday (a couple of hotties in the yoga class!) and burned up big cals - then un-did it all by having a pizza! Doh!

Luv ya and leave ya! MWAH!

MUSIC: Enya, Fuzzbox, Lemon Jelly, Beethoven

To see my photosite CLICK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home