Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fussball


A day of mourning. How biased was the referee. How big a cheats were the diving theatrical Portuguese? How unlucky was Rooney? How well did we play when he was sent off?

How bloody frustrating. I watched it in Cannock and the town was like a morgue by 7pm......(Or perhaps I actually went into a morgue by mistake....could explain the funny smell...??!!!)

Argentina, Brazil and England - all out. Does anyone care who wins now?

Thanks to everyone who came to out garage sale in aid of CF Trust - we have raised about £150. Congratulations to everyone who got a bargain or three!

Took out my footballing frustrations on the treadmill and cycling machine and sweated like a fat man in a posh car....(no offence to fat people....or people with posh cars.)

Busy week next week...invoices, applications, photocopying, sorting out Sarah's trip to Prague. I may even call abroad. Stranger things have happened.

I am going to a cocktail party on Wednesday with my stockbroker. How posh does that sound...? I also have a meeting with a guy from the Transplant Support Network as I agreed to edit their magazine......(as I already said...perhaps I should shut up!)


CLICK to email me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home