Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Magners and Kittens


Dearest Beloved,

How goes it? Life with kittens is stressful.

They won't go in at night until THEY have finished playing, which means I have to stay watching the garden in case Mr Ginger comes.

M.G still comes in and terrorised them and I have now a good collection of rocks to throw at him. Eat dirt sucker!

It was a good meal on Friday at the Von Wests...I stayed over which meant I could partake of the odd beverage!

I have got an interview for a new job next week - the day before we go on our cricket tour to Blackpool - good job its not the day after as I would be in no fit state to sit an aptitude test!

Talking of the tour - did I mention our tour shirts are bright pink and we are staying next to a very gay sounding club called The Flying Handbag (oooer)

AND talking of cricket, although we got stuffed by Longdon last week (with a bagpiper droning in the background!) there was a lovely barmaid in the Red Lion - which made up for it!

I walked home from the Park Gate and could hear the liquid churning round inside me when I moved....very surreal.....

My biopsy all came back clear - so lets hope my lung capacity is up again next time - I'm sure it will be...

Sportswise I am still gyming and yoga-ing - but results seem to vary a lot from day-to-day. I can't explain it.

I have been invited to enter a volleyball competition over in Cambridge - I hope it's full of girls in bikinis - but more likely to be men in lyrca (uuurrrgghhhh!)

This week I have been very functional - ticking off tasks as I complete them. But there are never enough hours in a day....C'est la vie.

Thanks for everyone who has emailed be about my 'New Lung Party' - should be good fun.

Must go now......must miss rush hour (should that be two words?) - AND post some stuff before the P.O closes...(why are Post Offices full of people who smell like piss?)

Sparkliness to one and all.

PS: Try this UNOFFICAL guiude to Walsall (the place I commute to three days a week)..It is so wrong it's right (in a Leo Sayer or Chocolate Fountain kind of way!) CLICK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home