Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

Folks/Folkettes,

Sorry for my lack of media tart-i-ness for the last few days.....My landline is down and therefore NO INTERNET - (You don't know how you miss something til it's gone eh?!)

Highlights and lowlights of the last week in no particular order include B'ham City v Hull (we were in the Hull end), Ellen's 18th (eventful!) and a cricket match where 13 people turned up for C.W.C.C and 15 were asked to (doh!)

I also fitted in a reasessment at the gym where I am doing alternative programmes each time so I don't get bored. My weight was up but fat percentage was down by lots and hydration and muscle mass up....So its good!

I know three people now doing the Great North Run so will put links to their sites when I next log in...But as have interview tomorrow and then going on a cricket tour to Blackpool for four days - it may be a while.

Add into the equation the number of job application forms on my floor and two manic kittens....well you know the score (hardcore)....

Our Sparks tickets have arrived (hurray) and realised they are more expensive than my flight to Prague (including airport tax) Go figure!

Hi to Belinda - a blast from the past from Tasmania who has tracked me down. Totally grateful. She is in contact with my ex housemate from Korea, Canadian Ian...

Music: Marc Almond, Scissor Sisters, Panic! At The Disco, Hot Chip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home