Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, December 01, 2006

Ashes to Ashes, Junk to Junky


Hiya Blogettes,

Thanks for the emails. I hope some of you heard me on BBC Radio WM and Radio Oxford. I have also got some newspaper freelance stuff as a result of the Gordon Brown thing...

I did another IT mock today, while a tutor watched, I was dead nervous and made loads of mistakes..... NOT good for confidence as I have the exam on Monday!

At least I unwound a bit at the gym this morning. I then undid it all by having lots of pasta and spicy sausage at lunchtime! Doh!

Tonight I am catching up with Mr W at our regular drinknig hole and then tokmorrow Ola is here for the weekend....(my Canadian/Polish friend who I knew in Korea)

I don't know yet which station she is arriving at but as my car has been serviced this week I don't really mind.....

Well done England - at last something to cheer about in the cricket....

I just picekd up an email from Halton Council...I have passed the medical and am all clear to start in the New Year......:)

Sorry this is short and and sweet...need cofffffeeeeee. xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home