Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Takeaway and Tactics...

Bloggettes,

Hiya.....Well I am still trying to sort out which present was from who....(or more exactly which bottle was from who as I seem to have got a lot of alcohol - you folks know me too well!)

I hope you had a great time on Saturday.

I think it went well - apart from Simon buggering up the music (after I had spent hours getting the playlist timing right) and Simon starting a fight with Adam. Well we can always rely on one of the Griffs can't we?!!

I still can't believe I have been kept alive by someone else's lungs for a year now....

The Christening was good on Sunday but my actual b'day on Monday was a bit of an anticlimax - after all the people at the weekend......I just had a takeaway....

Busy week. Today I had the IT class and the gym. Tomorrow I have an IT class, am taking the kittens for their 'big op', going to Lichfield and having my flu jab.....oh the fun.

Thursday and Friday I am working in Walsall...I really need to brush up on the IT system they use - as its the same one as is used in Halton...I don't have my own passowrd at Walsall so have to get someone over before I release a release - if you know what I mean...

I have recovered from the weekend. Monday (my birthday) was an anticlimax because I didn't do anything.....I had done everything the two days before...

I didn't really think about it until a friend called and said: "Doesn't it feel lonely after two days of being surrounded by people to be eating a takeaway and chatting on MSM?"

Well it didn't until you reminded me my dear!

The week starting Thursday 9th November just gets worse! (In terms of 'help where am I?')

At the moment the schedule looks like this. (Although tactics are subject to change)

I will pick my Korean friend up from Heathrow, (9th), meet friend in Edgware and stay with another friend in Guildford.....

On the 10th we will spend day and evening in London, hopefully meeting a couple of you en route. (I hope so as I have no idea how London works!)

Saturday 11th will see us go over to Cambridge for the volleyball and stay with a friend there that night before driving back to Cannock Wood on Sunday. (Park Gate here we come!)

The rest of the week will be taken up with visits to Lichfield, Stafford, Stratford and a day at an outpatients in Brum..

On the Friday I will be going to Oxford to stay with friends and taking Jen back to Heathrow on Saturday evening before driving back to Staffordshire for the cricket club annual do.

If my medical checks are cleared I may be starting work in Widnes on the Monday! Of course I may come in a bit the week before if everything is cleared to start off.....WHISTLESTOP.

Why does EVERYTHING come at once? It could be worse....I could have an empty life!

At the gym today my calfs(calves?) were aching a lot (on the legs, not the little cows I bring with me in my bag)....apparently the oxygen is not getting to them fast enough.

This is frustrating as I am getting tired on the tradmill before my lungs give out. Perhaps I should concentrate harder in the yoga classes with my breathing exercises...

Talking of yoga I don't think I will be able to make it this week - another opportunity to look at pretty girls goes down the pan lol.

Luv ya and leave ya...

MUSIC: William Orbit (How good is his version of Barber's Adagio for Strings?) Jenny Lewis.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice slippers on saturday night....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home