Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Sunday, November 26, 2006

How do you solve a problem like Korea Pt3


Hiya Folkettes,

Thanks again for all the comments on the last post and the one before that. Yes, she REALLY was that bad. If I feel the need to give up 9 days to show someone around the UK again I hope somebody will say "MARK .....NOOOOOOOOO!"

Friday night I went to the PG with Rich and Marta and there was actually a singer/guitarist there and lots of people. Miracles do happen! Stella-fest.

Saturday was mum's b'day so we went to the German Market in the centre of Birmignham. I always forget how good Brum is for shopping and events.

I was pleasantly surprised that it was mostly staffed be real live Germans and not people from Dudley with leather trousers on.

I did overhear a father asking his young son what he thought of it. "I liked it but where were the tanks," he said. I giggled.

Well it's my medical in Warrington on Tuesday for the new job. I have been looking at accommodation but its useless without a start date as I can't commit!

But with going to Prague on December 10th and needing a few days to sort out accomodation etc this probably won't happen.

The perfect scenario would be to get a start date a resonable time ahead. That would allow me to prepare and hunt for somewhere to stay and sort out everything back here!!

If I had known it would take so long I would have tried tp make better use of the time (i.e go on holiday instead of babysitting Koreans!)

But life's not like that is it? I am excited though....new job, new life!

I have been invited to the Walsall Council press office's Xmas Party the Thursday before Xmas. I am going to go to as I can't make the Halton one...even if I have to drive back to Halton the next day!

I am also trying to fit in a re-take I have to do as part of my ECDL Advanced and next Saturday we have relatives visiting and I am trying to meet up with a Canadian friend who is in the country for a few days... SO its busy me again....

...Looking forward to the Levellers gig in Brum on 8th!

A bientot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home