Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Xmas and NYE pt 1


Hiya Blogettes,

Well its been a long time and for that you should be grateful - a while six weeks without having to read my rubbish....

Pre-Xmas was frantic - and included going to see Villa beat Man U at Man U (back of the net!)

I was working Xmas Eve and drove back to Cannock Wood for a reunion of the Holly Hill Road posse - Stew, James, Rich (+ Marta) and myself.. Windnill then Park Gate followed.


Xmas Eve is always good at The Gate as I bump into people I havem't seen for yonks - and sometimes longer...


As usual the good, bad, ungly and downright beautiful were there..


On Xmas Day the neighbours all came round Xmas Day and it was the family do in Brum on Boxing Day - the rest of the week was spent catching up with old friends....

NYE was strange - one of those nights people couldn't decide what to do so I ended up at The Gagte again - dressed as James Bond - it was a 007 theme night...

Again it was great to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones.. But it was all cut short at about 1.30am by some chavs fighting the the police sent everyone home..

We walked back, despite it being -4c (God bless beer jackets)

My cold hasn't been given the boot yet, but I have a check-up in Liverpool tomorrow so we will see what they say....

Sorry this is quick - but off back to Cheshire now... I will put some pics of my new house on later this week! x

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home