Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Media whoring and puking tramps....

Hello Folks,

Hope you don't mind me putting the odd review on here.. It is a side line of mine and enjoy it. It is alwasy nice to find a fantastic new band to plug where I can!

Well the big news seems to be the house I bought last week - with any luck I should be moving in within a month.... The mortgage sailed through - just waiting for the results of the survey..

It is a four bedroomed place with attic conversion near the town centre and staggering distance from a lovely park and Starbucks.. So visitors are welcome....

And more good news. The cooker the kind vendor is leaving is worth £700.. So no problem with the dinner parties!

I have been having my pic in the press again.. After last week's Widnes Weekly News, Cannock Chron and Cannock Post pics in connection with the Transplant Games and the pic with the 'yoof' debate.... I am in The Widnes/Runcorn World this week at the new Halton Lea Library..

I am in that paper next week as they took some pics of my at the table tennis club - a follow up to the games...

Well if a press officer can't get his pics in the paper, who can?

Met up with Jo, Bekah, Erik and Diana this week - friends I haven't seen for ages. But got caught in V Festival traffic....

Friday was a good night at the Park Gate with Jo etc... Saturday saw The Time Travellers Wife at Newcastle-under-Lyme and Sunday was a curry courtesy of the Pool Hayes!

Bekah and I had a good afternoon on Saturday. We went to an old fashioned sweet shop in Stone and then tapas in Newcastle - great, but a drunk bloke was puking outside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home