Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Brown days

Hello, Busy month.. I moved house, had a birthday bash, went out in Manchester and spent an afternoon with Gordon Brown among other stuff...

After all this I was feeling a bit run down and full of cold.. But surprisingly my check up at Newcastle saw my lung cpacity up to about 24% and the following week in Liverpol at 26% - despite still feeling rubbish...

It made me think perhaps the operaiton on my nose was worthwhile afterall - even though I dont feel the benefit yet -perhaps it is allowing me to do more...

I had my job evaluation appeal - I had to argue when they should not give me apay cut. Stupidly it is not on how well or otherwise I do my job - but how vital my job is...

Well I am really tired and that is enough blogging for the night, not even got the energy to tell you about Desperate To Be Doris and Sarah's stay - sweety dreams.. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home