Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twilight in Durham


Hello Blogettes,

Firstly-Anyone interested in a fine up-and-coming artist.I will be putting a link to my blog to her site...You can get some quality work, originals by Sarah Lawman-before she is world famous...

Just a quickie as got back from being prodded and poked by docs up in Newcastle and am drained - and it is going to thunder and I love being in bed reading when the thunder comes!


Last weekend was spent up in Durham with Sarah C.... We saw Hadrian's Wall, nightlife (chavs and hurrah Henrys in equal measure) - watching Fogetting Sarah Marshall on DVD and chilled..

Oh yes AND we saw a Roman settlement, quaint English village and drank lots of cocktails...

This week has been a bit disjointed... I was in work Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday up to Newcastle (four hours in train) - up at 6am... All my tests at The Freeman, then home...

My lung function is level at the moment... It was exactly the same as last time and I did not have a particularly good day today - so I was pleased...

It is about 1/5 of what it should be... But that's why I go to the gym and swim such a lot - the rest of my body compensates so has to be stronger than ever...
My blood pressure is normal and my blood sugars seem to have stabilised... My weight is 74kg (the same as last time too)...

Got more checks to have in Liverpool on Monday - but going to a stag do this weekend so God knows what me body will be like after that...

READING: Twilight

LISTENING: Green Day, Joy Division.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home