Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The land of ABBA and Sven

Hello Blog-ettes, Again I am sorry about my lack of blogging this month.

I have been working on two ILM 5 projects on management theory and a presentation to be in the day after I come back from Sweden...

Yes, I am off to Denmark, then Sweden for the European Heart and Lung Games in Vaxjo.. I am just looking forward to getting away from work and the UK for a while...

I have actually played table tennis more than once a week recently. I got a silver in my category in the Cheshire Open last month - which was fun, but tiring..

I really think if only I had another 10 per cent lung capacity I would be more on an even keal. I just get so out of breath into the second game. I have to win in three or I'm done for.

This is why I am trying to develop a more aggressive style.

So what has been happening in the last month.. ? Health wise I have not been 100 per cent. A rash on my arm has stopped me starting the new experimental treatment - which may help my lung function....

I did go for a week or so of hating any exercise as I wasn't able to do enough to get the post-shower buzz that makes it worth it.

I seemed to have been slaving over a hot laptop on assignments recently - but did have a night out in Widnes last night and Manchester the weekend before...

One has to drown one's sorrows of England's woeful World Cup performance...On the plus side though I am currently top of Halton Borough Council's Fantasy World Cup League...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home