Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, March 08, 2010

Lots of stuff


Hello Blogettes, It has been a topsy-turney few weeks in Mark Towers... My lung capacity at the hospital is the same as when I left hospital... I have had a several little colds and see to get a knock-back each time I make progress.

Then I had a mystery knee injury, had my car broken into, restructuring at work, Villa lost the cup final (but got into the FA Cup semis) and booked my flights to Sweden for the transplant games...

I also met up with a friend in Coventry who knows the people who run the Park Gate and my friend Lydia moved to Australia.... and have had a couple of manic weekends in Wilmslow (where the posh people drink!)

Oh and my house is featured in the new edition of Your Move magzine (get me!) - I went around the week before taking atmospheric pictures to decorate bare walls...

The spare room on the first floor now has an 80s theme wth lilac bedspread, sweat bands and even a signed Erasure picture on the wall... whoop whoop!

So you can forgive me (I hope) for not replying sooner.... I have my bad knee up and have a whiskey in my hand and am praying to the God of good health once more....


Huggles

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home