Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sally and strawberries


Hello Blogettes, Well its the British Transplant Games in Bath next week. I am not 100 per cent at the moment so not expecting medals this time - but a few days off work will be nice!
Last weekend I had a visit from Sally - who I last saw in Melbourne 10-years-ago.. We spend most of the weekend with our memories and trying to sort each other's lives out...

I tried to surprise Kay with a parcel of picture in an album from our Chester adventure - with lots of other stuff and glitter, even a letter in Welsh - but it all got lost in post...

Never mind. I am off to Louisa's 30th in Rotherham (Motown theme) this weekens so sure I can drown my sorrows... x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home