Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vaxjo and Kay







Hello, Gosh, gosh gosh.. What a lot to tell.... I went to Vaxjo for the European Heart and Lung Transplant Games... I loved Sweden and the while competition really..

I got a gold and two bronzes but I think the bronze in the table tennis singles was my best achievement in years.. I have such a small lung capacity and had to draw on all my experience to get through 19 games.....

There was a great friendliness about the games - which can be lacking in the British Transplant Games - perhaps becausde we were all lung or heart transplantees, or both.

The day I flew back home I had to finish my ILM5 as it all had to be presented at work the next day...

I celebrated it all with a weekend of Champagne and Pimm's with the very beautiful Kay D'arcy in my garden....

It feels I haven't stoppped.

I had a CF outpatients and everything was the same as last time - after the tiring few days I had had I was pleased with that...

There will be more info about my new treatment next time - as I am waiting for a start date for it all.... Until then,,, mucho luvo xx

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home