Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, September 02, 2010

New drug trial

Hello There - Busy days in bloggesphere! I went to the British Transplant Games last week in Bath - I got a silver in the table tennis singles and a fifth in the javelin...

I was annoyed yet again by the same old faces getting awards for whatever - These people have not had the same problems and a lot of us and are just getting rewarded for the same stuff...

Getting medals is reward enough - why give someone who gets one gold in a swimming event a cup as well.... Rant over - Official representation is being made this year.....

Last weekend was strange..... Mark and Kay's glitter fest did not happen at the last minute due to her illness so I went to a lovely BBQ with Sarah, Justice, Jen etc in Nantwich...

When the sun went down I went to see Rob and Sarah in Handforth..... and of course we saw Gerogina at The Bull..... Happy daze...

My new drug treatment starts on Tuesday so am off to Newcastle on Monday afternoon - wish me luck.. I need it!

It is an experimental drug that I have been asking to try to try and lift my lung capacity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home