Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, September 20, 2010

Infliximobbing!

Hello There - Well I went up to Newcastle - but the Infliximob trial didn't happen. Basically there were too many risks involved so they are keeping it in mind for me if I go downhill...

The other drug considered would mean stopping my MMF - which may be the one keeping me stable.... and inhaled cyclosporin has no evidence of increasing function - just stopping deterioration..

But on a positive note - my lung capacity rose and is now at about 24 per cent... and I can still gym and go swimming - I just wish it was high enough for me to play cricket. football, badminton etc.... They won't stop my playing table tennis though....

Last few weekends very hectic (as my Facebook friends will know) - And I don't think I will be seeing Kay again.. She has disappeared off the radar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home