Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, April 16, 2012

First sick days in 27 months :-(

Hello - Well I have had a few ups and downs in the last few weeks - and have felt more inclined to snippet them in Twitter (Widneschappy if you want to find me!) - then blog them...

But in a nutshell I have had one cold after another and injury after another... relentless. It led me to be admitted to hospital on my return from Germany last month...

So then came two weeks in Whiston (hellhole) and then Broad Green Liverpool Heart and Chester Hospital (much better!)...

I came out of hospital - a week of taking things easy - about to start table tennis training again and my ankle went again - It has been so so frustrating....

I will write more at the weekend when my recovery will be well underway hopefully. Its only been two weeks since left hospital and it all seems so far in the past....

Just two months before I am playing in the Europeans..... How will I get fit in time? xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home