Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, February 24, 2006

Snow Go Stoke Bloke

Pic: Emily and friend model the new t-shirts!


Hey Hey Its Not The Monkeys (so don't get excited!) - but it is Arctic (boom boom!)

FLAKY WHITE STUFF EVERYWHERE. (No not the contents of Kate Moss's handbag but SNOW!) It's still virginal, white and fresh. (the only thing that's any of those things in Staffs!)

I still did my morning bike ride, but my chain came off and I arrived home a sweaty, dirty mess (what's new!)

The countryside looks stunning over Cannock Chase between Pye Green and Stafford engulfed in a blanket of serenity. Its just a shame its so cold. If God invented warm snow the churches would be full.

I actually did the phone thing and changed my contract in Stafford. I will be keeping the same number so don't worry! Met LC in Starbucks and put the world to right....before heading to the hairdressers to book an appointment.

I did get recognised once in Stafford from the Pick Me Up article, just outside The Gatehouse. Infamy, infamy, they've all got it 'infamy'!

Just a couple of quickies. Firstly I must give you Emily's new link. She is the lovely person who is in the same position as I was a few weeks ago and in need of new lungs......She has launched a new range of awareness t-shirts.

Her site is http://www.livelifethengivelife.co.uk (She is a regular contributor to this blog, has her own blog and is in Women's Own magazine and is a mate of Richard and Judy too no less! Are all my friends media tarts?)

Another bit of tarting on my part. When I am at the BBC on Monday with the Inside Out crew (BBC1 7.30pm don't forget!) I will be on Radio Stoke talking about the programme, sometime between 10am and 10.40am.

Radio Stoke's link is...... CLICK ME

To watch Inside Out (after Monday) CLICK ME

MUSIC: Kaiser Chiefs, Boo Radleys, John Lee Hooker

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 pm, Blogger Kiera said…

    Oh it's fame all round!
    Glad you're enjoying the snow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home