Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, May 01, 2006

Big Brother + Blood Pressure

Hello There Poptarts and Grung-ettes

So what has been happening in the not so wild and frantic world of Mark this week I hear none of you ask!

I got handed a leaflet for Cannock's own 'Big Brother' - five days and nights in a bandstand in the town centre.....Auditions are on Tuesday....I am onsidering whehter to go along....What do you think?

To evict Mark text........lol....Would a t-shit with a text number and my name on suit me. Hmmmmmm. I don't think the docs would have any complaints, as long as I took all my medication in with me!

Tuesday was fairly humdrum. I went to Esporta in Stafford – have a week’s free membership so am trying to alternate between that and Cannons for a week.

I didn’t see anyone I knew there, except Cassie M of course.

I got told off by a strange-looking woman who thought I was about to go in the sauna without showering – perish the thought! Lol…

She has obviously spent too many years on a sun-bed – She looked 50 but perhaps could just have been a Stafford-frazzled 25! (Or is that her IQ?)

In the evening I went over to see Diana and Erik in Wilenhall and finally organised Erik and my trip to Download to see The Prodigy, Guns ‘n’ Roses, Fightstar etc.

I had to have my blood pressure read after my computer class at the GP (This was nothing to do with the stress of the Advanced ECDL but a pre-arranged thing to keep the people at Newcastle happy!) It was normal…as expected.

In the evening I had two pleasant surprises. I went to yoga after my workout – and ENJOYED IT…I then had a phone call from Pauline (in Belfast) – I met Pauline in Korea and we were part of a group which went to China together in 2001.

I met Vickie and Gracie (ladies who lunch…although Gracie is still a baby!) for lunch at the Park Gate – and then burned up all those calories at badminton that night.

Friday was another computer session at the college and then the library to research local government power for a feature I am writing. It could also come in useful if I get an interview for the SCC job too.

In the evening was Ian's b'day bash - at a curry house in Burntwood.

On Saturday I went to Esporta for the last time and in the evening it was the Dixon's party in the village. I saw some people I hadn't seen in years, so that was a bonus.,

Sunday saw a return to Cannons and the change of gym must have done me some good because I did well. I think its the slighly different equipment at each centre.

I spent most of the day writing and then hit the PG in the evening with the cricket lads. It must be only weeks now before the docs will let me play agasin...after all there is a transplant touring side!

Watch out world! lol

MUSIC: Panic! At The Disco, Kraftwerk
BOOKS: To Cut A Long Story Short - Jeffrey Archer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home