Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Am A Housemate - CONFIRMED


I will be a housemate on Cannock's BIG BROTHER....

LINK TO STORY

I will be living in a converted bandstand for up to five days....It starts on the last Monday in May (Bank Holiday) so I want as many people as possible turning up and VOTING FOR ME TO STAY IN.....

I am just amazed I got through the audition....I think my picture will be in The Mercury, Post and Express & Star (tonight) over the next few days..... MEDIA WHORE AHOY!

Will Chantelle be there? Apparently one of the contestants is a 'glamour model; - interesting!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 pm, Blogger Tinypoppet said…

    YAY! Go you getting more TV exposure!! :) Glad everything is still going well hon xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home