Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Widnes Wandering

Another quickie!

Had interview yesterday at Halton Council (Widnes - about 90 minutes up the M6!) so am waiting to hear tomorrow if I have got that one or not.......

Busy week ahead too with interviews, working at Walsall Council, computer course, a trip to Newcastle for check-up and my German visitor. AND I am going to see Sparks.

That is after a weekend of which some will be spent in Nottingham.....and then East Midlands Airport....Everything is very exciting at the moment in the life of Mark..

One of the things I will do in Notts is see a lady who wants me involved in a new music magazine being launched in the East Midlands....It's always fun to be at the start of these things...

For those who ask....There will be a finger buffet at the October bash...(for all those who enjoy eating fingers!)

I went to see Hednesford go top of the league the other day. Cool as.....(although not quite cool.)

Oh yes...The new edition of Transplant News (which I edit) is now out.....you can download it by clicking on HERE.

+ PHOTOS
+ MY MUSIC

Please sponser Clare! Her link is on my previous blog! Mwah...... (I am not on a cut of her takings..honesty....and NO I don't have shares in her either!!!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home