Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, October 13, 2006

Freaky Friday (the 13th)

Hello Bloggettes,

Well a week may be a long time in politics. But it seems like a lifetime in my life sometimes... They have increased some of my medication.

It seems my immune system is doing what it should too well and there is always a risk of lung rejection. So my white blood cells are being numbed a bit more....A bit like my brain after Magners!

I have been keeping myself off the streets organising and sorting, ducking and a divin'. I have been sorting out all my qualification certificates for the new job. My Clait Plus qualification has not arrived - almost a year after I completed it. So I got a letter from the college.

I went to my computer course (ECDL Advanced) this morning - I need to get as much done as possible before I move in case I can't transfer to another college. I am doing the mocks in an hour - but that is only after practicing them several times. I need to speed up.

I have put together a play list on the MP3 player for the party next Saturday. It includes some surprises, tacky tunes for dancing and even the theme from Scooby Doo. Watch this space. It has been fun, but hard to time so the tat comes on when people are drunk but before they start to leave - oh the strife of a superstar DJ eh?

It will be one of those weeks again next week and the week after (repeat ad lib to infinity). I am a little confused but may have a Korean visitor. My friend Jen will be coming.

I am really hoping she hasn't booked her tickets because the week she wants to come is SO busy...I really won't have any time for her.

The day after I think she is arriving in London I have to play volleyball in Cambridge. So may have to drive from London to Cambridge, but I can't take her with me as I'm staying with Hannah. It is a real dilemna...

The documentary lady came this morning to do more footage for her programme on me. It was slightly bizarre because we had to work round breaks in the builders' noise.

Tonight is the village quiz, which is not a quiz about the village but a quiz for people from the village (if that makes sense!) I am intending to be with alcohol before/during and after.

Someone asked me how the gym's going...I am almost back to the point I was before the cricket tour - that's how long it has taken me body to recover form the abuse! I must keep going however to get that lung capacity back where it belongs....

The increase in meds made me feel really lethargic today....So 'yawns' time for an hours of shut-eye before the kittens need food (They are like Gremlins sometimes...go figure!)


MUSIC: Lou Reed, Communards, Ramones, Depeche Mode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home