Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, October 09, 2006

Michelle, Notts, Katrin and Rotherham.


Well my lovely Blogetted ones,

Yes you guessed it - its been a busy one again.

I spent a fun evening in Nottingham with Mandy and Tim and the lovely Michelle who is one of these sparky people whose enthusiasm is infectious!

Then I picked German Katrin up from East Midlands and we had a great week of sightseeing and chit-chat, punctuated by my trip to Newcastle (thanks for the food Cecille!)

At Newcastle my lung capacity was up - but not as much as they would have liked so I am to return in month for more tests...booooo!

AND of course I witnessed a very marvellous gig by the wonderful Sparks who played their last album in total , in order, before taking a break and coming back with a blistering greatest hits set.

Ron was as cool as only a middle aged man with a Hitler moustache and fine grasp of off-beat songwriting can be and Russell was well too energetic for his own boots....

Katrin and I did Lichfield, Stafford and Cannock Chase as well as Louisa and Andy's wedding in Rotherham - conducted by an official who sounded like the 'computer says no' woman in Little Britain.

I met Helen and Neils (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) who I knew in Australia and I got home bored to death of the A38!

It was a real back to earth day today. Katrin has gone and therefore my life is normal again. (Not a good thing!) I went to yoga, the gym, my computer class and tried to make a playlist for my do on the 21st Oct.

I have created a playlist but don't seem to be able to change the order of it - so when it gets to my iPod it will not be in the order I want it to be in - if this makes sense...help!

That will be a manic weekend. The day after my 'new lungs' party I am going to a Christening. (Erik and Diana's son Mark)

The start of November will be busy . I am playing in a volleyball tournament in Cambridge, I have a Korean friend staying, there is a Levellers gig (beard-fest) and of course my trip to Prague at the start of December. It is a good job I have some NRG back.....

I will also have to find somewhere to live in Widnes....I have a contract to work there until March 08. How I am expected to work with all this happening I don't know! lol

Well its time for a face pack and a bath...snuggles to everyone....

MARK IS TIRED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home